Many homeopathic veterinarians believe that giving a dose of a quality pet health supplement can be an important part of a dogs wellness plan. It’s important to select a supplement based on the highest quality standards as outlined in the following list of do’s and don’ts.
• Look for a natural pet health supplement that contains herbs like huang qi, mistletoe, milk thistle, ashwagandha, and cat’s claw. These are herbs your pet would instinctively chew on if allowed to roam free in the wild Clenbuterol . They detoxify your pet’s body, strengthen its vital organs, increase its appetite, and fortify its immune system.
• Make sure the supplement you choose contains 100% natural ingredients. Most companies use harsh chemicals to extract the active ingredients from herbs.This standardized extraction procedure increases the risk of side effects considerably. So, look for a natural pet health supplement made by companies that use the ‘full spectrum approach’, a natural extraction process approved by homeopaths all over the world. You can find such details on the manufacturer’s website.
• Make sure the supplement you choose is manufactured in a GMP-compliant, pharmaceutical grade laboratory under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and pharmacists. Make sure it is approved by the FDA and meets the standards set by the DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health Education Act). Also, check if the ingredients of the supplement are listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States).
• Do not assume that price is an indicator of quality. The most expensive product need not always be the best. So, never judge the quality of a natural pet health supplement by its price tag.
• Do not choose any product that contains artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, gluten, or animal products. These substances not only tend to affect the overall efficacy of the active ingredients, but also tend to cause side effects in some cases. So, say no to any product that is not 100% organic.
• Do not choose a natural pet health supplement just because it is from a reputed brand. Popularity, just like price, is not always the best indicator of quality. Even the products of some of the most famous brands are known to contain a number of artificial substances that could be potentially harmful to your pet. So, avoid any product that contains unwanted substances, even if it is from a popular brand.
• Do not choose a natural pet health supplement if you cannot find any product details on the manufacturer’s website. Manufacturers of high quality supplements usually publish all the details about their products right on their website so that visitors can read the information and decide for themselves if the product is good enough or not. So, look for details like list of ingredients, extracts of clinical studies done on the ingredients, the extraction procedure, FDA approval, recommended dosage, and more before you buy a product.